COVID-19 has taught us many lessons.
The first is that a one-size-fits-all treatment protocol will not work for this virus.
Total confirmed cases in the US as of May 18
Total confirmed deaths in the US as of May 18
Disparity in treatment protocols
Lessons learned aren’t easily shared among those on the front lines locally or nationally
New research is difficult to gather and track down
But things are changing. Quickly.
EvidenceCare has released its new COVID-19 clinical decision support platform.
- Available at no cost to clinicians on the front line
- Results in as little as 30 seconds
- Available in the Epic Orchard App
- Updated in real-time as new evidence is found
- Curated by industry experts: American College of Emergency Physicians, the Urgent Care Association, EBSCO/DynaMed and others
When urgency matters, there’s no room for ambiguity. Every COVID-19 patient is different and treatment isn’t one-size-fits-all.
EvidenceCare, a leading provider of clinical decision support solutions, delivers patient-specific, evidence-based treatment options for COVID-19 from any digital device right at the bedside.
For information about Clinical Decision Support and COVID-19, please complete the following form.