ACTIONABLE, INTEGRATED, COLLABORATIVE
The ROI of Clinical Decision Support
Every decision made has a critical impact on the long-term health of both the patient and the hospital.
EvidenceCare offers clinicians an added layer of care guidance at the point of order, curated for every scenario, delivered directly into clinical workflow.
With EvidenceCare, hospitals improve care quality, reduce liability, achieve compliance and ensure that patients are properly admitted every time. EvidenceCare generates real ROI for Clinical Decision Support.
Clients & Partners
The Case for Integrated Clinical Decision Support
The Healthcare Industry is Challenged Now More Than Ever
Quality of Care
of treatment plans are evidence-based
of providers search the net outside of the EMR for clinical evidence
the average years we are behind with treatment protocols
the number of reading hours necessary to keep up with a medical specialty
Bottom Line Impact
lost annually due to inpatient admission related denials
lost annually due to inappropriate bed status determinations
The Evidence Care Clinical Decision Support System
Inform Treatment Decisions, Protect Revenue, Improve Outcomes, Achieve Regulatory Compliance
Leveraging a FHIR framework to push and pull data to and from the EHR, EvidenceCare makes CDS actionable by delivering real evidence directly into the providers workflow.
Curated Evidence or DIY
Launch pathways created by leading provider, expert editors, and medical societies with the flexibility to rapidly create and deploy internally developed pathways.
Proactively Reduce Denials
Empower clinicians to quickly and confidently make informed bed status determinations and document criteria for such to assure reimbursement.
Be Prepared for PAMA
Streamline consulting of Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) for Advanced Imaging to meet requirements under the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA).
One System, Maximum Flexibility
With EvidenceCare Hospitals, Urgent Care Organizations and ED Management Companies, and payers gain innovative technology to ensure that CDS is easy to access, effective and offers the opportunity to improve quality and proactively address denials.
Hospitals & Health Systems
- Cost reduction and Provider education
- Improved documentation and denial protection
- Better patient experience
- Efficiency in chart review for case managers
- Better ED and Hospitalist communication
Urgent Care Organizations
- Training to allow practice at the top of the license
- More effective triage mechanism
- Support for standardization of care
- Minimize revenue leakage
ED Management Companies
- Optimization of clinical documentation process
- Efficiency for physician advisor workflow
- Ease and standardization of documentation
- Patient satisfaction
- Quality metric compliance
- Reduces cost through better documentation and fewer denials
- A strategy to ensure evidence-based care and rapid deployment of new evidence
- Advanced analytics