Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see the answer to your question? Please contact us here
How does EvidenceCare work?
We make it easy for providers to access evidence-based medicine tailored specifically for each patient. Information can be accessed in a few simple steps:
- Select a content area from our home page
- Select the protocol specific to the patient you are treating
- Answer a series of questions to unveil the recommended treatments for your patient
How long does it take to access the information?
We know your time is extremely valuable, and it is especially critical when treating a patient in an urgency situation. We have created each protocol to take only a matter of seconds to complete. You can have evidence-based decision support tailored specifically for your patient in a little as 30 seconds.
Is EvidenceCare available within my EHR?
EvidenceCare is a point-of-care tool that delivers timely and relevant content to providers directly within their EHR workflow. We are currently available within the Cerner, EPIC and T-System environments. The EvidenceCare sales team is happy to discuss integrated with your hospital’s EHR.
Can I trust the content in each protocol?
Each protocol has been developed by the leading expert in their respective field of medicine and uses only proven evidence-based therapies. Content is always reliable and updated on an as-needed basis.
How can I access EvidenceCare on my phone?
We make it easy to access EvidenceCare on any smart phone by saving it to your home screen so it looks and feels like an app, but with nothing to download. For easy instructions:
- If you’re using an iPhone: Sign into “app.evidence.care” on your phone’s browser. Click the button at the bottom that looks like a box with an arrow pointing up and choose “Add to Home Screen”, and a direct link will appear among your other apps.
- If you are using an Android: Sign into “app.evidence.care” on your Android using Chrome. Click on the Chrome menu (three vertical dots in the upper right corner) and chose the “Add to home screen” option.
How can I become an EvidenceCare Expert?
EvidenceCare is constantly building our content to meet the needs of providers. To inquire about participating as an Expert in your specific area of expertise, please contact us at email@example.com.
How is EvidenceCare different than other tools on the market today?
EvidenceCare is the only evidence-based decision support tool that presents information curated for the specific patient you are treating. Our information has been carefully vetted, presented, and continually updated by leading subject matter experts. Unlike other tools are encyclopedic in nature, EvidenceCare information is graphically presented in an easy-to-understand format…right when you need it most.
I don’t see the answer to my question...
Please reach out! We’d love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 646-6846.